Founded in 1947, Campana Onorio s.r.l. has grown over the years, today covering an area of over 10,000 square meters, organized with various specializations.
Alongside the historic body shop department (known throughout the world for the restoration of classic, street and racing cars), carrying out repairs on all types of cars, the workshop department is also up and running, to provide customers with all-round service. Both departments are authorized by Fiat, Alfa Romeo and Maserati.
Highly qualified staff and the latest equipment provide all services in a single specialized center.
MASERATI MECHANICAL AND BODYWORK SPARE PARTS WAREHOUSE
The company has a warehouse of Maserati bodywork and mechanical spare parts from 1958 to today. Campana also faithfully rebuilds parts that are no longer on the market, with a catalogue of about 30,000 codes, using original Maserati molds and designs drawings.
The international service allows us to satisfy collectors around the world.
Campana co-operates with major insurance and rental companies.
A tradition of passion for high quality work has always characterized the company, one of the oldest body shops in the province of Modena.
The company was founded in 1947 by Onorio and Erasmo Campana, fresh from the Bacchelli e Bertolini pioneering experience.
They began restoring and transforming cars coming in from the battlefields (under ARAR, “Azienda Rilievo Alienazione Residuati”, company for the acquisition of residual war materials), turning them into small trucks for local transport and for all nascent postwar activities, and also into hearses, ambulances and advertising vehicles.
Onorio and Erasmo also created some homebuilt prototypes; for example, in 1948, they made a tiny “barchetta” on a FIAT Topolino chassis with a twin BMW (motorcycle) engine.
Next came their partnership with Stanguellini, for whom they built car bodies like the 750 and the 1100.
During the years of economic development, the Campana brothers also started to work on racing cars. Before long they were working with Ferrari, Alfa Romeo and Maserati.
In 1968 the two brothers separated, and Onorio Campana continued the activity with his sons, Luigi and Franco.
With an expanded body shop, specialized equipment and skilled workers, they began restoring historic cars and working on prototyping.
PARTNERSHIPS: MASERATI AND DE TOMASO
The relationship with Maserati grew and grew over the years. When Alejandro De Tomaso took over Maserati (1975), Campana began working for the Italian-Argentine manufacturer.
Some years later (1981-82) Campana also formed a partnership with Lamborghini, to paint the serial production Jalpa models in production, handled directly by the Campana Body shop for the Sant’Agata Bolognese-based manufacturer.
The collaboration with De Tomaso was not limited to Maserati; the Campana Body Shop also directly managed several De Tomaso cars, for Alejandro’s personal company.
For example, Campana was involved in the production of the GR3 Pantera, and later directly participated in the development of the last Pantera 90, and again in the last GT De Tomaso produced: the Guarà.
Maserati spare parts
Trailer and tow bar spare parts
Rental cars and trailers
Ruote Leggendarie will be happy to support for Classic Car restoration for any brands
For Japanese market also for :
Maserati spare parts
Please do not hesitate to contact Hiromi firstname.lastname@example.org